Zangezur Copper-Molybdenum Combine has invested more than 820 million AMD in subvention programs in the town of Kapan in 2021-22.
The subvention programs are aimed at the improvement of socio-economic infrastructures in the community and the implementation of other community development programs. The investment is carried out jointly by the Government and the Municipality, while in the neighboring communities of Zangezur Copper-Molybdenum Combine (ZCMC), the company too participates in the financing of projects as part of the social commitment. In 2021-22 The contribution of ZCMC to the subvention programs in Kapan community amounted to more than 820 million AMD.
In 2021, ZCMC participated in the subvention programs of about 2 billion drams implemented in Kapan by investing 300 million AMD.
The projects included:
• Repair of public buildings
• Construction and repair of new drinking water pipelines, reservoirs in rural areas
• Repair of roofs and basement floors of multi-apartment residential buildings as a shelter
• Major repair of intra-community roads, streets, sidewalks and yards
• Reconstruction of the irrigation system of Achanan community
In 2022, ZCMC participated in the subvention programs of 4.7 billion AMD already implemented and to be implemented in Kapan by investing about 525 million drams. This year's projects include:
• Construction and repair of public buildings
• Organization of recreation areas
• Repair of roads, streets, yards, asphalt paving
• Overhaul of preschool educational institutions, improvement of the territory
• Repair of drinking water lines
• Repair of roofs